Keith Kremer, DVM, DACVIM
Internal medicine expertise for dogs and cats
ph. (757) 605-1610
fax (757) 605-1612
Client and Patient
- No stress of visiting a new practice
- Convenience & time savings
- Familiarity with their regular vet and staff
- Enhanced services with no capital outlay
- Maintain involvement in case
- Improved client relationships
- Added revenue to practice
- Stronger relationships with referring vets
Ultrasound is an integral part of small animal internal medicine, and patients are often referred specifically for this procedure. However, many of these cases can be addressed very effectively on a mobile basis at the regular veterinarian's clinic, thus lowering costs, making the referral much more convenient to the pet owner, and keeping the primary care veterinarian fully involved in the care of the patient.
Another referral option for sick patients...